Morgan Lewis has achieved a new ranking in the Immigration: Business category, alongside three current rankings, in Chambers UK 2024. Additionally, 13 lawyers have been ranked across various practice areas.
Chambers rankings are based on client feedback, technical legal abilities, professional conduct, client service, commercial astuteness, diligence, and commitment to clients.
- Capital Markets: Securitisation
- Employment: Employer
- Immigration: Business
- Investment Funds: Investor Representation
- Yvette Allen, Immigration: Business
- Nick Bolter, Intellectual Property
- Merryn Craske, Capital Markets: Securitisation
- Kate Habershon, Tax
- Matthew Howse, Employment: Employer
- Eliska Macnerova, Investment Funds: Investor Representation
- Robert Mailer, Investment Funds: Private Equity: Venture Capital
- Frances Murphy, Competition Law
- Mike Pierides, Information Technology & Outsourcing
- Sidanth Rajagopal, Asset Finance: Aviation Finance
- Omar Shah, Competition Law
- Louise Skinner, Employment: Employer
- Ayesha Waheed, Projects
For detailed information, as well as the picture copyright, please see the law firm’s original article here: CHAMBERS UK RECOGNIZES MORGAN LEWIS IN ITS 2024 GUIDE.