Mattos Filho partners eight companions.
With 140 partners, the firm’s full-service model will be strengthened by the new partners’ strong growth possibilities.
Mattos Filho announced eight senior associate promotions to partnership. The new partners practise in Agribusiness Law, Antitrust, Education, ESG, Finance, Capital Markets, Corporate/M&A, Infrastructure & Energy, Administrative Law, Labour & Employment, Executive Compensation, and Tax.
Roberto Quiroga, Managing Partner
The firm’s long-term growth strategy and rising market trends drove these individuals’ promotions. It also shows Mattos Filho’s dedication to professional talent development.
“The new partners all work in areas with strong growth prospects and are set to strengthen our full-service capability, allowing us to handle legal demands across a wide range of economic sectors. This ensures we can continue positioning ourselves as a strategic partner with innovative solutions for our clients,” explained Roberto Quiroga, managing partner at Mattos Filho.
Erika Seddon, Partner
Alphabetical list of new partners:
- Erika Seddon – Labor & Employment; Executive Compensation
- Henrique Ferreira Antunes – Capital Markets; ESG
- Henrique Silveira – Education; Infrastructure & Energy; Administrative Law
- Jose Daniel Gatti Vergna – Labor & Employment; Executive Compensation
- Paula Camara – Antitrust
- Raphael Saraiva – Finance; Agribusiness Law; Capital Markets
- Thaís Gasparian Moraes – Corporate/M&A
- Tomás Oliveira – Tax; Executive Compensation
Henrique Ferreira Antunes, Partner
The Rio de Janeiro office includes 23 partners, including Paula Camara and Thaís Gasparian. São Paulo houses the other six partners.
For detailed information, as well as the picture copyright, please see the law firm’s original article here: Mattos Filho promotes eight associates to partnership.