DAC Beachcroft ranks in eleven Legal 500 EMEA 2023 categories.
The Legal 500’s EMEA 2023 edition ranks DAC Beachcroft in eleven practise areas and three countries.
Lisa Broderick, Partner
This year, The Legal 500 ranked DACB’s Dublin office in EU and Competition. The Dublin team, called “superb,” “very client focused,” and “innovative” by clients, is ranked in:
- Dispute Resolution (Band 2; Lisa Broderick named as Leading Individual)
- Data Privacy & Data Protection (Band 2; Rowena McCormack named as Next Generation Partner)
- Insurance (Band 2)
- Public Sector (Band 2; Aidan Healy named as a Rising Star)
- Healthcare & Life Sciences (Band 3)
- Employment (Band 3)
- Information Technology (Band 3)
- EU and Competition (Band 3)
- Real Estate (Firm to Watch)
Rowena McCormack, Partner
DACB is a French insurance “Firm To Watch” for the second year. Since the firm launched in Paris in 2019, the team has grown, focusing on global and domestic insurance and industrial risks.
Aidan Healy, Legal Director
In Spain, DACB’s Insurance practise again received a Band 2 ranking, and one customer applauded the team’s “personalised attention and dedication” and “young and diverse…with extensive experience among its members”. Partners José María Álvarez-Cienfuegos and Pablo Guillén remained “Leading Individuals” in Insurance. Spain ranks Madrid’s dispute resolution team.
DAC Beachcroft’s European network grew in 2023 with additional offices in Milan and Rome.
For detailed information, as well as the picture copyright, please see the law firm’s original article here: DAC Beachcroft secures rankings across eleven categories of The Legal 500 EMEA 2023.