Fieldfisher, a European law firm, has received 11 Band 1 rankings in the Chambers & Partners 2024 rankings for the UK. The firm has also increased its position in 50 practice areas, with two new rankings.
Band 1 practice areas include:
- North West: Real Estate – up to £10 million
- North West: Clinical negligence, mainly claimant
- UK (London Firms): Information technology and outsourcing
- UK (London Firms): Clinical negligence, mainly claimant
- UK-wide: Administrative and Public Law – mainly Public Sector & Charities
- UK-wide: Capital markets: AIM
- UK-wide: Employee share schemes and incentives – Employee Ownership
- UK-wide: Franchising
- UK-wide: Personal injury – mainly claimant – industrial disease
- UK-wide: Public Inquiries
- UK-wide: Sanctions
Of note, the firm’s extensive client work and expertise in sanctions resulted in a new category being introduced by Chambers & Partners this year, with Fieldfisher receiving a Band 1 ranking in this category.
Additionally, Fieldfisher’s significant investment in its regional offices and construction offering led to the firm attaining a new ranking in the Planning practice area for the West Midlands. The firm also moved up the rankings in the following practice areas:
- North West: Real Estate up to £10 million
- North West: Clinical negligence – mainly claimant in Manchester & Surrounds
- West Midlands: Real Estate
- UK (London Firms): Construction – contentious
The individual rankings in this year’s guide recognized over 115 Fieldfisher lawyers, with 32 of them ranked as Band 1 practitioners.
For detailed information, as well as the picture copyright, please see the law firm’s original article here: Fieldfisher achieves 11 Band 1 rankings in Chambers & Partners 2024 UK.