FB Rice received the ‘Patent Prosecution Firm of the Year’ award for Australia at the annual Managing IP Asia Pacific Awards ceremony held in Hong Kong on Wednesday, July 5, 2023. This recognition comes after Managing IP previously acknowledged several members of the FB Rice team as IP Stars 2023.
The firm was named the ‘Patent Prosecution Firm of the Year’ for Australia at the Managing IP Asia Pacific Awards in Hong Kong on July 5th, 2023.
The Managing IP Asia Pacific Awards, which have been running for 18 years, cover various intellectual property areas and over 50 jurisdictions. It is wonderful to receive such consistent recognition, with awards such as “Australian Patent Prosecution Firm of the Year” and “New Zealand Impact Case of the Year” being received in 2022.
“Winning the ‘Patent Prosecution Firm of the Year’ at the Managing IP Asia Pacific Awards 2023 is a testament to our unwavering commitment to excellence. We are incredibly proud of this achievement, which highlights our focus on client experience, our deep expertise in patent prosecution, and the fostering of a diverse culture within our firm. This award is a reflection of our dedicated team who are passionate about what they do. We are truly grateful for the trust our clients place in us, and we will continue to strive for innovation, providing exceptional service and delivering remarkable results.”
– Brett Lunn, Managing Partner
We were proud to be shortlisted for multiple categories at the Managing IP Asia-Pacific Awards 2023:
- Trans-Tasman IP Firm of the Year
- Trademark Firm of the Year (Patent & Trademark Attorney Firms)
- Practitioner of the Year (Patent & Trademark Attorney Firms) – Michael Seifried
The award for Patent Prosecution Firm of the Year follows previous announcements by Managing IP, including:
- Rachel Hooke, Connie Merlino, Michael Seifried, Paul Whenman and Matt Adams recognised as IP Stars 2023.
- Connie Merlino named in the Top 250 Women in IP Worldwide 2023. A list of 250 IP experts worldwide, with only 7 in Australia.
- Beata Khaidurova, Lee Miles, Lisa Neilson and Alana Hannah recognised as Rising Stars 2023.
- Jenny Petering, Cameron Smith, and Dawid Prozesky listed as Notable Practitioners 2023.
All of these individuals were recommended by peers or clients for their outstanding performance and engagement. The firm practitioner mentions can be viewed on the IP STARS website.
The firm thanks their team, clients, and associates for the support. They also appreciate Managing IP’s research.
For detailed information, as well as the picture copyright, please see the law firm’s original article here: FB Rice wins at the Managing IP Asia Pacific Awards 2023.